DEVELOPING A MULTI-LINGUAL CORPORATE WEBSITE

CHALLENGE

United General Insurance was looking for its first website to generate traffic and build an online presence  The goal was to create a multi-lingual website that offered content options in both English and French.

SOLUTION

I worked remotely with their team at regular intervals.  Once the design was approved the content was gathered and prepared for the website.  I created the pages and tested both language versions of the site, then submitted them to the team for review.

Once feedback had been received I made the necessary updates and further reviewed the solution. I test the responsiveness, functionalities, and optimize the content for search engines.

OUTCOME

The project was launched during the beginning of the pandemic.  It was met with a few challenges along the way.  We adjusted the timeline and budget. 

The website exceeded the client’s expectations and they were very happy with the results.  You can view the website at https://ugicinsurance.com/